Friday, April 20

ok so i suck

well ok so i havn't posted since we got home. thats mostly because i dont think anyone reads this but im going to do better because i need the outlet.

so were home, adjusting well, screaming alot, sleeping well,screaming some more,eating alot (not a vegi will pass ellies lips though,atleast not with out passing them again on the way out) doing generally well. the big kids seem to be enjoying having a little person around. atleast they have someone to blame when something gets broken, moved,crushed,eaten etc. and they are learning quickley that if they like something they need to put it up HIGH or its toast.
I have forgotten how active toddlers are. this little girl is kickin my butt. she needs to be entertained every second of the day. there is no electronic babysitter, she could care less for the boob tube. Ugh no showers for me, unless of course mom is home (thank God for Grandma, she ROCKS!!)

3 comments:

Robin & Bryan said...

well I read it!! Infact I've been waiting and checking each day to see if you were going to post again since you got home. I've been anxious to hear how things are going.. I had to check with Amy to make sure all was ok. Shame on you. lol!
Hugs!
Robin
www.journeytoabby.com
www.allthefishiesinthesea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Shame you, I read it too! Been waiting on pic's and info.
Pam Molder

Anonymous said...

You write very well.