Wednesday, February 14

2007

Well the year of the pig is almost upon us and i find i am a terrible blogger. As we get closer to our travel time i am hoping to improve so please bare with me. The kids are doing well. we expect am update on Ellie some time in the nest week or two. She received two yummy looking cherry chocolate birthday cakes(something like that one) at her SWI last week for her third birthday I hope that she got a little queen for a day treatment but something tells me it probably didn't go quite like that. >

The big kids are well. i think there starting to realize that we will actually be gone for two whole weeks. Sometimes i think they are simply excyted about beating up grandma for two weeks. We'll see.

Brian is working way to hard and has taken his new years resolution to heart. he is at the gym four nights a week and has weekly appointments with a trainer. they came up with a diet for him which is great except that my sundays are now spent weighing out pasta and chicken breasts.

i am storing up some serious good wife points that i am sure will come in handy in he future.

As for me well. I am trying not to go completly mad waiting for the chance to go and get my kid. quilting a bit, trying to avoid housework.

my faverite part of the week is friday when i get to go and spend the day in Connors class. The kids are great and I always have a great time. I hope this find you well. Happy New Year wich ever one you choose to observe.

No comments: