Tuesday, February 27

Nuts! Nuts! I tell you Nuts!!!



I am going nuts, what can i do to pass the time (please something other then eat) Our TA should be here any time now. i tell myself it wont be untill atleast nest week but I WANT IT NOW!!!! i am ready to travel and get my girl. i dont quite know how to describe the emotion. its like I miss her but how can you miss someone who you've never even been on the same continent as?? But i do i feel like there is an empty place in this house that she needs to fill, sooner rather then later. There are a billion thing i caould be doing but instead im eating sugar waffers
with two phones in my lap watching Judge Judy, maybe i need and intervention? No i just need my daughter or i am going to start keeping the kids home from school so that they can keep me distracted. I even tried to let Calgone take me away but it isn't working Tiffany please call and put me out of my missery

No comments: