Monday, February 19

Socks

let me preface this by saying that i am a spoiled rotten brat and my mother does my laundry. ever since she moved in it's been sot of her thing and well, i suck at laundry hate it, with a passion, it sits well below cleaning bathrooms on my list of household chores so who am i to argue with the lovely lady.
anyway now that I've outed myself.

I have to share that probably every other morning we here "grandma, I don't have any socks" I swear that we have purchased these kids probably a hundred pair of socks(i mean in there current size, in say the last 8 months) i don't know what they do with them they must be eating them or giving them away to the poor and sockless at school because they can never find any (even though my afor mentioned beautiful mother washes, dries, matches,sorts and send endless socks into the room everyday to be put away) today was a holiday from school and since we live on a coldesac the kids love to go out and play in the front yard i walked out today and this is what i found








(OK safety police get off, they got yelled at for not wearing proper safety attire but jez, we survived without car seats,helmets,pads,etc, hell we even climbed trees) So today i should be thankful they were able to find socks and not mind that those socks will never be the same again? UGH!

1 comment:

Chris Ayers & Kelly Kline said...

Ellie is sure going to love being a part of your family! --Kelly from King City (who's even older than you are!)